Saturday, January 21, 2012

Prada Baroque Sunglasses

My two best friends are now united in the UK for their first leg of their adventure, i'll be seeing them in May. I am so excited to hang out with them in another country, i've never travelled with them before, and don't know why, it seems silly we haven't done it before? 


As i'm trying to save as much as I can for the trip, I made one last splurge as I convinced myself its a necessity I would need it for Paris (probably not). The heavily sold out in Australia 'Prada Baroque Sunglasses'. I love them, ok so they're a little big on my face, but it's a statement piece and there's no such thing as too bold for a statement.



In other news, for you fashionistas, you must must check out some of the latest fashion documentaries which were recently released in small cinemas or buy them on dvds, i've seen 'YSL L'amour Fou' which is a beautifully made documentary from Yves' partner Pierre struggling to justify the reasoning to auction their artistic belongings as he remembers back when Yves was at the peak of his career. Another documentary is 'Bill Cunningham New York' which follows a day in the life of Bill as how he is depicted and presented to the fashion world, a very inspiring and moving film - I highly recommended. 

 


Oh and you must watch this if you're a Summer Roberts fan from the O.C - So funny, I love her even more now.



No comments:

Post a Comment