Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

First post for 2012! I thought i'll start posting again as a medium to communicate to my two lovely best friends who are starting a big adventure back packing for a year, so this will give them a chance to catch up on whatever i'm up to. As well as my usual blog posts of inspirations and sharing my photos of my world.


I hope 2011 was good for all, i know i've done and achieved a lot, one of them was a new career path which i hope to keep! Travelled across Asia and New Zealand, spent away too much money, bought a car, had 3 car accidents, fun times and tears, 2011 was definitely a year to reflect on. I say bring on 2012 and pray to god it's nothing like the movie.


Hope everyone had a lovely xmas, here's a taste of the pressies i got this year, definitely got spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment