Monday, October 4, 2010

Cafe Sydney

This week my boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 and a half years anniversary, any excuse to go out and celebrate is a good enough for me, especially in this spring gloomy weather. We dined at Cafe Sydney on top of Custom House over looking the famous Sydney Harbour, the food was wonderful, it went perfectly with the view and the cocktail menu was endless compared to the 1 page food menu. The mains were averaged at $35 which is quite reasonable for the restaurant of its status. The best part of course was dessert!

Can't wait for our 3 years anniversary! It can only get better from here!

Our view, taken on my phone

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Boyfriend's main, steak of course

Photobucket

My main, grilled swordfish, the best I've ever tasted!

Photobucket

We couldn't decide on dessert so we got the tasting platter which was more than enough for us $45

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Anniversary Huni!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats of course :) Tasty looking desert, om nom! But I think I'll have to speak to R and get those pics used as Crumpler's next ad campaign hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha im sure angus will think hes famous after that lol.

    ReplyDelete