Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Old Friend

Random story:

For a month or two now, there is this magpie bird watching me outside my window, I first noticed it when I was bored one day and just stared outside the window and there it was, as a baby, staring back at me. For that slight moment I felt I had a friend, or at least I felt reassured that someone was watching over me. Then the next day it came back, and I'm fairly sure it was the same magpie as the day before. Surely enough it came back everyday just perching outside my window looking in, I would see it every now and then but if I stare at it for too long it flies away. Two months has past now and it has grown bigger, I do find it strange that a magpie has come to visit me everyday while I was at work, could it be that it thinks I'm its mother? Surely not?

Is it a past family member watching over me?

Doesn't really matter what the reason is, it doesn't scare me that this magpie is the only thing that knows how lonely I get at work.



But on another random note, these are the things I've purchased lately:

A tea canister from T2 Tea, how cute is it? I couldn't resist!


Photobucket

My new favourite pair of shoes =) Roc Boots, I got it Freelance Shoes, but they're also available at Wanted Shoes

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment