Sunday, October 31, 2010

23

Happy Birthday to me! Now, i'm not the one who would get excited about my birthday, mainly because of the aging thing, but for some reason this year I felt more excited, maybe i've finally accepted that it's human to grow old or I'm excited about living. Of course it wouldn't have been a perfect birthday without a valuable lesson in life - mine would be, don't drive into poles.

My birthday was just perfect, we started off with high tea at the Park Hyatt, with all of my favourite girls and then for my actual birthday my bf took me to dinner at the Shangri La, could not have been any sweeter.

I would like to thank all my friends who have been there for me all through high school, and Uni, and now work, I love each and every one of you guys, even if it's being expressed through email and not actual social interaction....wooo to mass emails! I'm so happy you guys got along :)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Shangri La

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday, sweetheart! <3 glad you had loads of fun! (:

    ReplyDelete