Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bridal expo

Over the weekend I went to a bridal expo held at the Ivy by the Merivale group, with my friend Mandy, and it was so glamorous! The Ivy is, of course, a beautiful venue with its huge grand ball room to cater for a capacity of about 400 people. No, I’m not getting married, but I’ve always loved the idea of the perfect wedding. Mandy and I were thinking about going into the wedding planning business a while ago, and I do think it’s one of the best jobs, you get to make people happy! I wish I took some photos to show you guys but I was too shy to do so. The expo showed some beautiful stunning wedding dresses, cakes, invitations, table settings and flowers, plus they were serving us pink cosmos, champagne, and little appetizers.

Anywho, just thought I’ll share with you guys some of my ideas for my ‘future’ wedding.


Photobucket
Maybe a nice countryside wedding...


Photobucket
Or a grand castle wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment