Thursday, April 15, 2010

Agh, i can't wait to have my own house, i've been looking through some interior decorating ideas and i am so excited to decorate my future home (whenever that is), so excited that i've been thinking about buying all these furniture just to have them saved up in storage rooms until i buy my own house. Must resist temptation to shop! Note to self, must find out where i can buy a giant-light-bulb light.




And of course a dose of Gemma Ward to brighten up your week. (Yes, i think i'm obsess with her.... can't believe i've only just discovered www.ilovegemmaward.com )

Credit: Images from http://tabletonic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Gah I love interior decorating too. I seriously just want a house so I can buy stuff for it!

    I must admit the whole Gemma thing is completely over my head, I don't know what you all see in her! In fact that photo on the right kinda scared me... Ah well, to each their own ;)

    ReplyDelete