Thursday, February 18, 2010



NEW YORK NEW YORK!!

I have never been to New York, but I dream about going there constantly that it has become my life’s goal (I don’t dream big do I?). What can I say? Hollywood has sucked me in with its movies showing sites around New York, TV shows like ‘Sex in the City’ and ‘Gossip Girl’ can only make a girl crave for bigger and better materialistic desires. New York I will conquer you one day! I’ve already started planning my trip with my best friend N so we’ve committed to save enough by next year to go in Fall. Hopefully I can drag my two other girlfriends R and J, that is if they’re not planning for another trip to Europe (which I am also dying to go!), and we can really make it a ‘Carrie Bradshaw and co.’ style!

My top 10 things to do in NY:
- First thing, I must eat a hot dog, with the lot! Onion, pickles, mustard and tomato sauce.
- Go to Central Park, it’s the biggest man-made park, so I want to do everything in there! Do they have a zoo or boat hire to row around the lake?
- Of course, see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building.
- Eat as much American cereal I can get my hands on!
- See a Broadway show.
- Stock up on Tiffany & Co. and Victoria’s Secret and possibly anything else I can’t find in Australia.
- Visit Brooklyn and Soho.
- Ride the yellow taxis.
- Shop at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s
- Go to the Metropolitan Museum


No comments:

Post a Comment